These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd's Website and mobile application. Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd is located at: 33, Commercial Shopping Complex, Anand Niketan, New Delhi 110021, India.Sqrrl is a AMFI registered Mutual Fund Distributor with ARN 112848.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements
- "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, theperson accessing this website and accepting theCompany’s terms and conditions.
- "The Company", “Sqrrl”,“Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and"Us", refers to Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd.
- “Party”, refers Client or ourselves.
- “Parties”, refers to both the Client and ourselvestogether.
Our services are designed to be compliant with the laws of India. This website is for the exclusive purpose of transactions to be carried out within the territorial jurisdiction of India and all such transactions shall be governed by the laws in India. Notice is hereby given that Non Resident Indians (NRI's) and foreign nationals accessing this web site and opting to transact thereon shall do so after due verification at their end of their eligibility to do so. If you do not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, you should exit the site.
Availability of App or Services
The App and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranty, express or implied. We do not warrant that
We reserve the right to store and retain any and all information provided by you including the services used, information, account details and details of the transactions to comply with applicable laws.
Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd owns all intellectual property rights in respect of the services including any literature, reports, data, designs, photographs, video, audio content, diagrams, tables, software, source code or object code or other information or materials, howsoever stored or held, acquired, created, developed, designed or in any way prepared, by Sqrrl.
Intellectual Property of Others
You may not upload or publish or share any information that belongs to another person and to which you have no right to. If you think somebody is violating your copyright and want to notify us, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
You accept that the Courts in New Delhi alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards to any claims or matters arising out of dealings with Sqrrl. All disputes will be governed by the laws of India.
- I hereby allow Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd to utilize my KYC information such as identity (Name, PAN, Age etc.), address and signature for sending it to Asset Management Companies (AMC) for the purpose of validation and to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements. I hereby accept that for any transaction that are submitted offline i.e. with wet signatures, the signature available in my KYC records would be used for signature. I agree and understand that I shall be solely liable to inform the Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd or Asset Management Companies in case of any change in my KYC information including change in signature etc and in the event of my signature not being updated, available or legible in KYC records, the Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd or Asset Management Company would be within its rights to carry out further checks to validate the authenticity of the request or reject any such offline request based on existing KYC information.”
- I, the holder of Aadhaar number, hereby give my consent to Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd to obtain my Aadhaar number, Name and Fingerprint/Iris for authentication with UIDAI if required. Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd has informed me that my identity information would only be used for eKYC and also informed that my biometrics will not be stored/shared and will be submitted to (KRA) only for the purpose of authentication.
- I have read and understood the contents of all the scheme related documents including but not limited to Statement of Additional Information and Scheme Information Document, Key Information Memorandum (KIM), addenda issued thereto from time to time and Product Label of the Scheme(s) before making the investment (collectively called as the Scheme related documents).
- I agree to abide by the terms, conditions, rules, regulations and take note of the risk factors of the respective scheme(s) as on the date of this transaction.
- I/We have neither received nor been induced by any rebate or gifts, directly or indirectly in making the above transaction.
- I hereby declare that I am/We are authorized to make the above transaction and the amount invested by me/us in the scheme(s) is through legitimate sources only and does not involve and is not designed for the purpose of any contravention or evasion of any Act, Rules, Regulations, Notifications or Directions issued any statutory or regulatory or government authority from time to time.
- The upfront commission, if any, on investment made by me shall be paid by me directly to the ARN Holder, based on my assessment of various factors including the service rendered by the ARN Holder. I have been disclosed by the ARN holder all the commissions (in the form of trail commission or any other mode), payable to him/them for the different competing Schemes of various Mutual Funds from amongst which the Scheme is being recommended to me on the website www.sqrrl.in and its mobile application.
- I confirm and believe that this transaction is appropriate for me as per my investment objective.
- I understand that Mutual fund and Securities are subject to market risks and there can be no assurance that the objectives of the schemes will be achieved.
- I agree to the terms and conditions for transacting through Sqrrl Investment Account as mentioned below.
Sqrrl Fintech Pvt Ltd (“Sqrrl”) is in the business of distribution of financial products through its online technology platform. Sqrrl provides this “Investment Account” facility to enable the investors to carry out the online transactions in the units of the mutual funds and is registered with AMFI with ARN Code 112848 to act as Mutual Distributor for online distribution of units of the schemes of mutual funds through its mobile application and website www.sqrrl.in.
This Sqrrl Investment account/account facility is available only to the users who have registered themselves on the Sqrrl websites or Mobile application. As a Registered user, Sqrrl requests you to carefully go through these terms & conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) to avail the access to Sqrrl through its online technology platform. By registering with Sqrrl, you irrevocably and unconditionally accept all the obligations stipulated in the Terms & Conditions and agree to abide by them. Accessing Sqrrl on its online technology platform through any medium, including but not limited to the websites on mobile phones and such other devices, is also subject to these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions supersede all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you.
I hereby agree to avail the service of access to the distribution network of Sqrrl through its online technology platform for the investment in units of mutual funds available on the Sqrrl Websites (www.sqrrl.in) or its mobile application by me, on the terms and conditions mentioned herein (the “Services”). I agree that Sqrrl and / or the mutual fund may at its sole discretion vary the terms and conditions or withdraw any of the facilities provided herein from time to time.
I hereby irrevocably and unconditionally grant my no objection to Sqrrl and the respective mutual funds to collate the transaction details relating to the investments in mutual fund units done by me on the online technology platform of Sqrrl and transmit such transaction data to the concerned asset management company (“AMC”)/mutual fund/ Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) of the AMC for further processing of my transactions.
2. Registration and Transaction
Sqrrl will grant access to only those customers who have a registered Investments Services Account (“Registered Customers”) with Sqrrl. I agree and acknowledge that the Services provided herein are presently available in respect of select Mutual Funds only with whom Sqrrl has entered into a separate arrangement.
Registered Customers will be able to only purchase, redeem and switch mutual fund units through this service.
I agree that any and/or all information that may be provided by me to Sqrrl from time to time, including but not limited to contact information, address and tax‐related information or any other information required under existing or future KYC or other norms and laws, may be shared by Sqrrl with the mutual funds/AMCs or their respective authorized service providers, auditors, legal and tax consultants in compliance with the extant legal provisions from time to time.
There may be an exit load/any other charge(s) applicable to certain mutual fund schemes which is mentioned in the respective offer documents including Scheme Information Document (SID)/Key Information Memorandum (KIM) and addendums issued thereto from time to time (collectively referred to as “scheme related documents”). I shall read/have read all the scheme related documents before investing.
I agree and understand that no change of address, mobile no., e-mail id and/or bank details can be allowed for such accounts, unless a duly signed hard copy of such written request is sent to the AMC/RTA/POS for signature verification and other formalities.
I agree to be communicated for all transaction related purposes to my registered email-id or by way of SMS to my registered phone number.
Purchase requests made through Sqrrl’s online technology platform shall be processed by the respective mutual funds/AMCs only after funds sufficient to cover the purchase price and other costs and charges have been received by the respective mutual funds/AMCs. Payments towards the purchase price and other costs and charges shall be made by the Registered Customers directly in the name of the respective mutual fund scheme(s) through the payment gateway made available by Sqrrl on the online technology platform. If for any reason the mutual fund is unable to allow a transaction for purchase or redemption of the full quantity of units such as transacted by a Registered Customer through the online technology platform of Sqrrl, the respective mutual fund/AMCs shall be entitled to process a lesser quantity of units being purchased or redeemed (as the case may be) by such Registered Customer. In such a case, neither Sqrrl nor the AMCs, their respective trustees shall be responsible for the non‐execution of transactions for the entire quantity or the remaining quantity of units.
Investments from persons from the United States of America (“U.S.”) and Canada may not be permitted in certain mutual funds. Sqrrl/AMCs/their respective trustee companies shall not be liable for rejection of an application by mutual funds, where the investor is a U.S. person and/or a Canadian person or such other prohibited investor as may be specified in the respective scheme related documents from time to time.
Transaction rights for Systematic Investment Plans (“SIPs”) will be pursuant to the Registered Customer executing the instructions, in the manner and form as prescribed by Sqrrl and/or mutual funds on the online technology platform from time to time. The instructions will be applicable to all SIP transactions whether presently existing or to be opened in future. I agree that, upon granting such instructions for SIP transactions, I will be bound by the terms of the relevant SIP scheme of the mutual fund to which I subscribe.
I agree and acknowledge that any transaction done or purported to be done by me on or before the cut off times on a business day as may be intimated by Sqrrl to me from time to time, would be processed on the same day. Any transactions done on the online technology platform of Sqrrl after the prescribed cut off time will be deemed to be received on the next working day and will be processed accordingly.
I agree that all authorised and complete transactions will be processed at the applicable NAV (as defined in the Scheme Information Document of respective schemes of Mutual Funds) subject to receipt of funds and acceptance of your transaction by the Mutual Funds/RTAs. However, Sqrrl shall not be liable for any loss that may arise to me as a result of incorrect NAV applied on units allotted to me by the mutual fund.
I acknowledge that any transactions done on a holiday would be processed on the next business day and the NAV would be applicable as per the respective scheme related documents.
I acknowledge that transactions once placed cannot be cancelled.
I acknowledge that any application for redemption, purchase or exchange or any other instruction must be correct, complete, clear and unambiguous in all respects and should conform to the prescribed procedure/documentation and regulatory requirements, failing which, Sqrrl/AMC reserve the right to reject the same and in such a case Sqrrl/AMC/Trustee shall not be responsible for any consequence arising therefrom.
I have read and understood the contents of the respective Scheme related Document(s) and the details of the scheme and I have not received or been induced by any rebate or gifts, directly or indirectly, in making investment. I hereby declare that the amount invested/to be invested by me in the scheme(s) of Mutual Fund(s) is derived through legitimate sources and is not held or designed for the purpose of contravention of any act, rules, regulations or any statute or legislation or any other applicable laws or any notifications, directions issued by any governmental or statutory authority from time to time.
The ARN holder has disclosed to me all the commissions (in the form of trail commission or any other mode), payable to him for the different competing Schemes of various Mutual Funds from amongst which the Scheme is being recommended to me.
I agree and acknowledge that transactions done through Sqrrl Investment Account facility will be tagged with the Mutual Fund distributor ARN Code -112848 and will not be treated as Direct.
I agree to comply with KYC (Know your Client/Customer) and KRA requirements as required under SEBI (KYC Registration Agency) Regulation 2011, SEBI Act 1992, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, all laws and regulations including but not limited to the Foreign Exchange Management Act, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines, to the extent applicable pertaining to my investments.
I agree and acknowledge that I will not make more than Rs. 50000 investment in all the associated AMC with Sqrrl if my KYC is process through Aadhaar No. – OTP or Bio Metric (eKYC). In this case if AMC rejects my transaction then Sqrrl will not responsible.
3. No objection to Sqrrl
I grant my no objection to Sqrrl to do or perform upon my placing of transaction requests on the online technology platform of Sqrrl and at my risk and cost, all or any of the following acts, deeds matters and things
- To forward my transaction data and requests to the respective mutual funds/AMCs with respect to my instructions and orders of sale, purchase, transfer, splitting and consolidation of mutual funds units.
- To transmit to the mutual fund and/or the corresponding AMC, information relating to my nomination/changes in investment plan/any other changes made through the online platform.
- To obtain and forward to the AMC/its Authorized Registrar my information as available in the KYC records, including my signature. I agree that such records may be used by the AMC/Authorised Registrar for authorizing the transactions that may be submitted by me in physical/offline mode
- I agree and acknowledge that I will not process physical/offline mode transactions if my KYC is process through Aadhaar No.– OTP or Bio Metric (eKYC)
4. Communication of instructions
I acknowledge that all instructions (including instructions for modification of this clause) shall be given by me only. I hereby authorize Sqrrl/AMCs to process and transmit such instructions given by me/us from time to time in relation to my transactions to the respective mutual funds/AMCs.
The transactions units may be done through electronic/ online mode as required by Sqrrl and AMC will process the transaction on the basis of such feed file only and you hereby agree and consent to the transmission of data by electronic means through the Sqrrl Investment Service Account facility. I agree that Sqrrl/AMC reserves the right to remove or add any method of making instructions for purchase or redemption of the units at any time at Sqrrl’/AMCs’ discretion. I agree that Sqrrl/AMC shall always have the right to change the modes of instructions for purchase, switch or redemption of units.
I agree and acknowledge that units purchased by giving instructions through any of the above modes will be deemed to be accepted for redemptions through the same mode only.
I understand and agree that instructions given by you to Mutual Fund Distributor for transacting in mutual fund units will be forwarded by Distributor to the AMC in electronic log file format (‘Feed File’).
Sqrrl may refuse to transmit transaction data for the clients to the AMC/its authorised agents unless, they are given in a manner and form acceptable to Sqrrl and in accordance with Sqrrl’s right to verify such transactions. However, Sqrrl shall have no responsibility to determine the authenticity of any transactions done or purported to be done by me. I shall not hold Sqrrl liable on account of Sqrrl acting in good faith on any of transaction done or purported to be done by me.
The mutual funds/AMCs may at its discretion not give effect to my transactions where the mutual fund/AMCs/Sqrrl have reason to believe (which decision of mutual fund/AMCs/Sqrrl, I shall not question or dispute) that the transactions are not genuine or are otherwise improper, ambiguous or unclear or raise a doubt. Sqrrl/AMC/Mutual Fund/trustee of the AMC shall not be liable for any losses including but not limited to the loss of any opportunity costs incurred by me, if any, transactions are not carried out for any reasons whatsoever.
I agree to indemnify Sqrrl, AMC, trustees to the AMC, its respective officers, directors, employees and agents against any improper/fraudulent transactions, improper/fraudulent fund transfer transactions done or purported to be done by me on the online technology platform/payment gateway provided by Sqrrl. Sqrrl/AMC shall not be obliged to accept from me any oral instructions for carrying out any transactions in mutual fund units. Further Sqrrl, AMC, trustees to the AMC, its respective officers, employees and agents shall be indemnified for and held free and harmless from and against any and all costs, claims, losses or liabilities of any nature (direct or indirect) resulting from the act of purchase, redemption or switch of mutual fund units, together with any and all attendant costs and expenses including reasonable legal fees and expenses, that Sqrrl, AMC, trustees to the AMC, its respective officers, employees and agents may incur or be subject to, in relation to the transactions conducted by me on the online technology platform of Sqrrl. I also acknowledge that the security and the control provided by Sqrrl are designed to verify the source the communication and not to detect errors in transmission or content including discrepancies between names on the account numbers and that Sqrrl or any intermediary, may transmit data or take requisite action by reference account number only, even if the name on the account is also provided. Nothing contained herein shall require Sqrrl to violate any applicable laws, rules or the procedures/ instructions. Sqrrl shall have no duty to verify the content of any transactions, instructions and communication, whether or not authorized, sent in its name and accepted by Sqrrl.
5. Holding pattern and Customer details
I acknowledge and agree that the Sqrrl holding pattern of the Registered Customer, as reflected in the Sqrrl system, is deemed to be the Sqrrl account holding pattern of the account holder/investor(s).
I also agree there will be no changes allowed in the holding pattern of the investors associated with the Account once the Account is activated.
I agree that once an investment is made using the holding pattern, I will not be allowed to change the holding pattern for the subscriptions.
The other requisite data (which is not part of the form) required to be reported to AMC/authorized registrar of the AMC will be extracted from Sqrrl account details maintained for the First holder. The mode of holding in all customer joint accounts is treated as Joint account.
6. Statement of account
I agree and acknowledge that it shall be the obligation of the AMC and not of Sqrrl to regularly send to the Registered Customer (only to first holder in cause of multiple/joint holdings) such communications as required under the SEBI Regulations.
7. Charges and Fees
I acknowledge that Sqrrl reserves the right to charge fees in the future for the Services or any other services offered by Sqrrl though presently the Services offered by Sqrrl are free of transaction charges. Any such changes will be communicated by Sqrrl via email 15 days before such change is made effective, and will be displayed on the Sqrrl Websites. Further, I understand that I will be allowed to transfer my assets out of my Account without incurring any costs payable to Sqrrl.
I agree and understand that any such charges/fees that Sqrrl may choose to levy will be in addition to those levied by the AMCs, if any. All fees, charges and reimbursement of expenditure shall be paid or made in full by me without any counter claim, set off or withholding. All liabilities and obligations of the Registered Customer hereunder to Sqrrl/mutual fund/AMCs/trustees of the AMC shall be joint and/or several, as the case may be.
8. Third Party Risk
Sqrrl shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reason of failures or delay of the mutual fund to deliver any units purchased even though payments have been made for the same, or failure or delay in making payment in respect of any units sold, though they may have been delivered and I shall hold Sqrrl harmless and free from any claim in respect thereof. Sqrrl shall also not be liable for any delay, failure or refusal of the mutual fund in registering or transferring units to my names or for any interest, dividend or other loss caused to me/us arising therefrom.
In such instances of third party claims, the AMC/mutual fund/trustees to the mutual fund shall be liable for failure/delay only where such claims/losses arise due to a reason entirely attributable to an error or gross negligence of the AMC. In no event shall the AMC/mutual fund/trustees to the mutual fund be liable for losses/claims arising due to force majeure reasons beyond the reasonable control of the AMC/mutual fund.
9. Liability of Sqrrl
Sqrrl shall not in absence of gross negligence on the part of Sqrrl, be liable to me for any act, omission or delay by the mutual fund or for any claims which I may suffer or incur as a result of or in course or discharge by Sqrrl or its employees, officers, directors duties.
Without prejudice to the above, Sqrrl shall not be held liable for any loss or damage or failure to comply or delay in complying with its obligations under these Terms and Conditions which is caused directly or indirectly by any event or circumstances beyond Sqrrl’s reasonable control. These include system failure, network errors, delay or loss of data due to the above and in circumstances of acts of God, floods, epidemics, quarantine, riot, civil commotion and/or war. I further agree that Sqrrl shall not be held liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs, liabilities and claims of whatsoever nature caused by fraudulent or unauthorized use or access of my information, and/or signatures. Sqrrl will be under no duty to verify compliance with any restrictions on my investment powers.
Sqrrl will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, charges or expenses directly or indirectly caused by reasons of any defects or imperfections or mechanical or other failure with relation to computer, cable, telex, telephone or postal system.
While Sqrrl will make every effort to have its computer systems available at all times, Sqrrl makes no guarantees with respect to the availability of such systems. Sqrrl will make every effort to resolve availability issues such as network problems, virus attacks etc. in an expeditious manner. Notwithstanding these, Sqrrl will as such not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, charges or expenses directly or indirectly caused by reasons of lack of such availability.
10. Electronic Payment Gateway
I understand that funds transfer for purchase of units of mutual funds will be done by using an Electronic Payment Gateway facility for net banking offered through a third party net banking service provider registered with the Reserve Bank of India. I agree not to use or permit the use of the payment gateway or any related services for any illegal or improper purposes.
I hereby acknowledge that I am utilizing the Electronic Payment Gateway at my risk. I agree and understand that these risks would include but not be limited to the following risks and Sqrrl/AMC/trustees of the AMC, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs of whatsosever nature arising due to such risks
- Misuse of Password. I acknowledge that if any third party obtains access to my password of the Investments Services Account, such third party would be able to transact on Sqrrl’s online technology platform. I shall ensure that the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Net Banking password as contained in the Electronic Payment Gateway for Net Banking are complied with at all times.
- Internet Frauds. I understand that the Internet per se is susceptible to a number of frauds, misuse, hacking and other actions, which could affect payment instructions given using Electronic Payment Gateway or the transactions done using Sqrrl’s online technology platform. Whilst Sqrrl shall aim to provide security to prevent the same, there cannot be any guarantee against such Internet frauds, hacking and other actions. I shall separately evolve/evaluate all risks arising out of the same.
- Mistakes and Errors. The filling in of applicable data for transfer would require proper, accurate and complete details. In the event of my account receiving an incorrect credit by reason of a mistake committed by any third party, the concerned mutual fund/AMC or the bank shall be entitled to reverse the incorrect credit at any time whatsoever without my consent. I shall be liable and responsible to Sqrrl/concerned mutual fund/concerned AMC and accede to accept instructions without questions for any unfair or unjust gain obtained by me as a result of the same.
- Technology Risks. The technology for enabling the transfer of funds and the other services offered by the Electronic Payment and Sqrrl could be affected by virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro. I understand that the site of Sqrrl or the bank may require maintenance and during such time it may not be possible to process my request. This could result in delays in the processing of transactions/payment instructions or failure in the processing of transactions/payment instructions and other such failures and inability. I understand that Sqrrl disclaims all and any liability, whether direct or indirect, whether arising out of loss of profit or otherwise arising out of any failure or inability by Sqrrl /bank/mutual funds/AMCS to process any transaction/payment instructions for whatsoever reason. I understand and accept that Sqrrl/AMC/trustee company of the AMC, authorised registrars of the AMC shall not be responsible for any of the aforesaid risks.
- Limits. I am aware that Sqrrl may from time to time impose maximum and minimum limits on funds that may be transferred by virtue of the payment transfer service given. I realize and accept and agree that the same is to reduce my risks. I shall be bound by such limits imposed and shall strictly comply with them.
- Indemnity. I agree and undertake to indemnify Sqrrl/mutual funds/AMCs/trustees to the AMCs/authorized registrar of the AMC from and against all losses and damages that may be caused as a consequence of breach of any of the Electronic Payment Gateway for net banking and the terms and conditions mentioned herein above.
- Withdrawal of Facility. Sqrrl shall be entitled to withdraw this service at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Binding nature of above terms and conditions. I agree that by use of this facility, I shall deemed to have agreed to all the above terms and conditions and such terms and conditions shall be bound on me in the same manner as if I have agreed to the same in writing.
11. Role of Sqrrl
I expressly agree and acknowledge that any information contained in Sqrrl brochures or other materials or otherwise communicated by Sqrrl shall not be construed by me as investment advice and that all decisions to purchase or sell units made by me shall be on the basis of my own personal judgment arrived at after due consideration. I understand and agree that Sqrrl does not in any manner
- Guarantee payments on any units; or
- Guarantee liquidity of any units; or
- Make any offer to buy back any units; or
- Guarantee the redemption or repayment of any units on maturity; or
- Guarantee the payments of interest or dividend; or
- Promise, indicate or guarantee any returns; or
- Guarantee any good delivery.
I further understand and agree that Sqrrl does not in any manner
- subscribe to units of mutual funds on my behalf or in my name or collects payments from me for the units so purchased by me for remitting it further to the AMCs; or
- receive any account statement from mutual funds/AMCs, on my behalf or in my name pertaining to the units; or
- redeem/sell the units held by me on my behalf or in my name; or
- unilaterally instruct the mutual fund and/or the corresponding AMCs with regards to nomination/changes in investments plan/any other changes; or
- sign any document on my behalf or in my name for purchase, sale or redemption of units; or
- collect, receive and/or give receipts and discharges for any sum including dividend, interest or income arising from the units and does not sign and/or endorse dividend and interest warrants on my behalf or in my name; or
- correspond with or gives notice to the mutual fund/AMCs on my behalf or in my name, except for transmission of transactions done or purported to be done by me on the online technology platform.
I understand and acknowledge that Sqrrl does not offer any advice and nothing herein or on the Sqrrl Website shall be construed as investment advice by me.
I understand that any sum invested through Sqrrl Investment Services Account is not a deposit with Sqrrl and is not bank insured. The same is not endorsed or guaranteed and does not constitute obligations of Sqrrl or any of the subsidiaries associates or affiliates companies whose role in only as described in these Terms and Conditions. Investments in mutual fund are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal amount invested. The value of my units will fluctuate. If I redeem my units/shares, I may receive more or less than I paid depending upon NAV of the units in the fund or trust at the time of redemption. Past results are not a guarantee to future performance. Past performance may or may not be sustained in the future.
Any notice or other correspondence addressed by Sqrrl to me may be addressed to the first holder above at the address given by me or as may be intimated from time to time. If according to me there is any discrepancy in the particular or details of my transaction or account of statement then I shall be obliged to intimate the same to Sqrrl and to the concerned mutual fund/AMC/authorised registrar of the AMC in writing within 7 (seven) working days of the first holder receiving notice thereof, falling which such transaction, statement or account (as the case may be) shall be deemed to be correct and accepted by me and I shall not be entitled to question the correctness or accuracy thereof.
13. Use of Sqrrl Website
I acknowledge that in accessing and using the Services offered by Sqrrl, I may utilize the content and services offered on the Sqrrl Website. I agree to follow the terms and conditions for the use of such Sqrrl Websites as may be specified on such Sqrrl Website from time to time (“Sqrrl Website Terms”). Notwithstanding such acceptance of the Sqrrl Website Terms, I agree to the following
- I agree that all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the Sqrrl Websites is protected by copyright in the favour of Sqrrl under applicable copyright laws and is also protected otherwise under general intellectual property law.
- I agree that all information submitted by me to Sqrrl whether through the Sqrrl Websites or otherwise shall be deemed to be the property of Sqrrl, and Sqrrl shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know‐how or techniques provided by me at the Sqrrl Websites, in any manner whatsoever.
- I agree not to copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer or in any way exploit any part of any information, content, materials, services available from or through the Sqrrl Websites, except that which I may download for my own personal, non‐commercial use.
- I agree that I will not use Sqrrl's websites for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these Terms. I also agree that I will not use Sqrrl’s websites in any manner that could damage, disable or impair Sqrrl's websites or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of Sqrrl’ websites.
- I agree that the software and hardware underlying Sqrrl’s websites as well as other internet related software which are required for accessing the Sqrrl website are the legal property of the respective Vendors. The permission given by Sqrrl to access the Sqrrl websites will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software/ hardware. I agree that I shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the software/ hardware underlying the Sqrrl website or create any derivative product based on the software / hardware.
- I agree that not all the products and services offered on Sqrrl’s websites are available in all geographic areas and I may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by Sqrrl on the Sqrrl Websites. Sqrrl reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service.
- I agree that Sqrrl/AMC is not responsible for the availability of content or other services on third party sites linked from the Sqrrl website. I are aware that access of hyperlinks to other internet sites are at my own risk and the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by Sqrrl in any way. Sqrrl does not make any warranties and expressly disclaims all warranties express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title or non‐infringement with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through these third party websites.
- I agree that Sqrrl has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the Sqrrl website Terms at any time without prior notice for such changes. I agree that the information and assistance provided on the Sqrrl website are true to the knowledge of Sqrrl and should not be construed as investment advice, and that Sqrrl shall have no liability for any discrepancy in any such information or assistance.
- I agree that an Account may be created offline, without accessing the Sqrrl website. In the event I create an investment services account offline, I understand and acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of use of the Sqrrl website will continue to be applicable to me for the use of the Services.
14. Customer Information
I agree to provide any and all information that may be required by Sqrrl/AMC/authorised service providers of the AMC from time to time in compliance with existing legal norms and regulations, including but not limited to contact information, address and tax‐related information and any information required under existing or future KYC norms and laws. I agree that Sqrrl/AMC/authorized service providers of the AMC may take steps to verify the veracity of such information provided by me and I agree to co‐operate with Sqrrl/AMC/authorized service providers of AMC in providing all information requested by Sqrrl. I acknowledge that failure to provide such information in a timely manner may result in my ineligibility to avail of some or all of the services of Sqrrl and that Sqrrl/AMC/Trustees of AMC shall in no way be held liable for any losses of whatsoever nature resulting from such failure to provide information on my part. I agree that any information provided by me may be required to be shared with relevant regulatory/statutory authorities and I authorise Sqrrl to provide all information to such regulatory/statutory authorities as and when required.
I hereby agree that
- Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, and I have read and understood all scheme related documents carefully before investing.
- The data, reports and information provided on the website does not constitute an investment advice and therefore should not be relied upon while taking investment decisions.
- The transaction execution services and the data, reports and information and recommendations, if any provided are incidental to the distribution services of the Mutual Fund Distributor and shall not in any manner be constructed as offering of any kind of investment advisory services or any kind of legal, tax or financial advice. Further it shall also not mean that any of Mutual Fund Distributor’s employees or associates have been in any way involved in your decision making process. The investment decision, if any, will be taken by you in your sole and absolute discretion.
- All eligible benefits on investments will be as per the provisions of Income Tax Act 1961 as amended from time to time.
- This service does not constitute an offer to buy or to sell or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
- Mutual Fund Distributor/its authorised representative/service providers is not responsible for any omissions, errors or investment consequences arising from the use of the materials available on the website.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure the accuracy, security and confidentiality of data and information available through the Investment Account, the Mutual Fund Distributor/its authorised representative/its service provider shall not be held responsible for any consequence of any action carried out by you.
- The services/facility may suspend or withdrawn at any time, and that the Investment Account facility is also subject to interruption.
- The Website and the linked backend infrastructure may be inaccessible and/or unavailable at times. In such an event Mutual Fund Distributor will not be liable for any damage, liability, action, cause of action, suit, claim, demand, loss, cost, and expense arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with such system inaccessibility and/or unavailability.
- The Mutual Fund Distributor makes no express or implied warranty
- that the dealing through the Investment Account will be uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected;
- that the Investment Account service is free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program;
- in relation to non-infringement of any third party rights, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Mutual Fund Distributor/its authorised representative and its service provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other consequences arising from any suspension, breakdown, withdrawal, interruption, technical flaw, the presence of virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programs over the MInvestment Account or otherwise and any consequent delay or failure in completion of any payment or other instructions as a consequence thereof arising from the use or inability to use the Investment Account.
- Mutual Fund Distributor/its authorised representative and its service provider shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations or service standards etc if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event, which includes any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system including Internet, breach or virus in the processes or payment mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption codes.
Sqrrl may terminate the Services by giving 30 (thirty) days prior notice in writing to the Registered Customer provided that the Registered Customer shall not be relived of obligations hereunder notwithstanding such termination incurred prior to the date on which such termination shall become effective.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Clause
All disputes and differences arising out of, under or in connection with these terms and conditions or anything done hereunder shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction only to the courts of New Delhi, India. These terms and conditions are subject to and shall be construed in accordance with the laws prevalent in India.
18. Sqrrl Refer & Earn Program - Spread the word & get rewarded!
- Sqrrl Referral program allows Sqrrl users to spread word about the Sqrrl app and earn rewards.
- On successful referral of every 5 users, the referring user gets a reward.
- A successful referral is when the referred user completes the sign up process on the Sqrrl app.
- Once we've verified the sign ups, we will send out the reward via email, to the referrer’s registered email address within 7 business days.